Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome to my drawings log for moving media

In this blog, I convey you to a journey through my work and research in motion drawing, a (relatively general) expression I like to use to refer to all the drawing-related arts created for the moving media: cinema, tv, advertisement, online experience, gaming and interactive platforms.

While hopping from animated TV series for kids, such as "Ripley's Believe it or not", feature films, games (such as the "Prince of Persia" franchise), tv advertisements (Sprite, Jaffa) and music videos, I had the opportunity to explore different styles and approaches towards motion drawing.

I will try to share frequently my sketches, studies and final work, in hope that something interesting pops up, and that it will create links with other artists in this field.

Hope you will have a good read,
Felix
(this is me in Tibet, in a one year-trip to Asia in 2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment